Deep Olive Green Roll-Top ECO Backpack
Secure Checkout with:
Made from recycled plastic bottles, the ECO Roll-Top Backpack is a durable bag for daily use. The bag has a 20-litre capacity, leaving plenty of room for your essentials.
For added comfort while on the move, it has padded back and base panels, as well as adjustable shoulder straps. There is also a padded laptop compartment compatible with laptops up to 15.6”. The ECO Roll-Top is available in four colours.
Part of our Roll-Top Backpack collection.
- Product Info
- Delivery / Returns
- Our Mission Video
- Social Impact
- One size fits all
- Capacity: 20 litres
- 100% Recycled 600D Polyester Durable Fabric
- Recycled Polyester made from 100% rPET, equivalent to 12 post-consumer bottles
- Zippered pocket for essentials
- Padded laptop compartment compatible to 15.6"
- Iconic printed logo
- Paracord zip pulls
FREE UK Delivery (over £75)
Standard Shipping (5-7 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class: £4.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £5.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
DHL Express (UK) also available.
We ship to Republic of Ireland, Europe, and the Rest of the World. Find out full delivery and returns information.
Do your products come with a warranty?
All our bags, apparel, accessories and merchandise come with a one-year warranty.
What is covered under warranty?
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines, for example).
Incidental and consequential damages are not covered by this warranty, nor are labor charges or damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Madlug.
Any repair or replacement, covered by our warranty, will be at our expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement Product back to you. If the Product needs replacing but is no longer available, we will substitute your original Product for a comparable Madlug Product.
How do I file a warranty claim?
If you wish to file a warranty claim please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your proof of purchase in the email, the name of the product and a description of the problem. At Madlug, we throughly check our backpacks to ensure they meet our high standards. If however, a problem does occur that is caused by a manufacturing defect in the material, or the workmanship, we will in our discretion, fix or replace the product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions.
How many bags have been donated?
To date over 70,000 bags have been donated with a further 10,000 bags in production and they will be fully distributed throughout 2023.
What bag do the children get?
The bag itself is unbranded to avoid stigma. It folds away to fit neatly into a sock drawer or a Social Worker’s car boot without wasting storage space. And each bag has a label that says “You are incredible” to remind every child that they have value, worth and dignity.
How do you give the donated bags?
In 2022 alone, we donated over 12,000 pack-away travel bags across the UK and Ireland. These go to social workers in local authorities and foster carers, as well as directly to young people and their families.
How do you decide where the bags go?
Bags are donated at our own discretion according to where there is a need for them. We partner with various local authorities largely across the UK and Ireland, seeking out new partnerships through word of mouth.
100% Committed to our cause.
We're a certified social enterprise registered as a "Community Interest Company". This means that you can be assured that 100% of our profits and assets are locked to benefit children in care.
Read more on our social impact here
- RCRobert C.Verified BuyerReviewingDeep Olive Green Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, High Quality , Great Cause, Functionality, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLooks great
Very good quality materials and very spacious. Will get lots of use out of it, and do something good at the time.
- SCSamantha C.Verified BuyerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Cause, Good Storage Size, Functionality, Versatile, Easily AdjustableRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat weekend bag
Madlug tick a lot of boxes for me. Helping vulnerable children have dignity, B Corp status, recycled materials. The bag is well made, a great size and the straps are comfortable.
I have been telling friends about Madlug.
- RTRebecca T.Verified BuyerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Cause, High Quality , Good Storage Size, Great Colours, DurableRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for mini break!
Recently added this to our collection of backpacks, school bags, changing bag (I use a mustard roll top - please Madlug could you make actual changing bags, as I know they would be great!). It was the perfect size to pack for a weekend and fit under the seat of a budget airline. Love it!MMadlug1 month ago
Great to read your review! Thanks for the product suggestion— I'll forward this idea to the design team :)
- LRLex R.Verified BuyerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, Great Cause, High Quality , Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAll round great
I'd been looking at a different make of recycled bag for a while. Then my friend told me about madlug! They are a similar style, come in a variety of colours, have a recycled range, support a cause close to my heart, and are cheaper. I couldn't be happier!MMadlug2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback and being part of the movement!
- RRedfrombedsVerified BuyerReviewingBlack Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Gift, Functionality, Durable, Great Cause, High QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPresent for a traveller
Bought as a present for a traveller. Looks good quality. I am sure he will find it useful. I was also pleased to support such a good causeMMadlug2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback and support, it is much appreciated!