Sales & Marketing Executive - Full Time
(Based in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland)
40,000+ children enter the UK care system every year, most have their belongings moved in black plastic bin bags or plastic shopping bags. Madlug is an award winning bag brand that stands for ‘make a difference luggage’ With every bag sold, one is given to a child in care. It was started in 2015 and since then it has seen organic growth to become the #1 UK bag brand for empowering its customers. Our backpacks are carried by celebrities and well known business leaders. To date over 20,000 children have received bags and we want to make this 60000 by the year 2022. We are excited to be recruiting a sales and marketing executive to join the team and help write the next part of the story.
- 2 years experience in a marketing/digital related role.
- 3rd level education in Marketing or Business discipline.
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns.
- Experience in working on digital marketing campaigns and raising with third party stakeholders including customer experience, service providers and design agencies.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimisation and content writing for the web
- Experience in utilising Google Analytics for E-Commerce
- Experience in using social media for business
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic entrepreneurial team player and self-starter, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative..
- In possession of a full driving licence
- Working knowledge of Pay per Click campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Shopify.
- Proficient in Adobe, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist in the development of annual sales/marketing plan and implement throughout the year.
- Prospect new corporate customers and introduce how Madlug can help them achieve greater social impact through collaboration.
- Identify, organise and attend sales and promotional events.
- Responsible for social media, email marketing and blogs
- Write copy and develop artwork for social media, advertisements, literature, e-mail content, blog etc
- Website management, website content creation and agency management.
- Coordinate photography and video content/creation for company products.
- Consistently monitor web analytics and action required updates.
- Agreeing and delivering PR campaigns.
- Source and liaise with third party specialists including web developers, designers, printers, photographers and videographers.
- Research and report on industry trends, competitor activities etc.
- Due to the start up nature of Madlug this position will require you to be flexible to support other team members during busy times and go over and above the key duties/responsibilities as and when needed.
- 40 hours per week (Evening and weekend work will be required at times.)
- Madlug HQ, Richhill, Co Armagh. Northern Ireland
- £21,000 -£23,000
We would love to hear from you if you have the relevant experience.
Thanks, Team Madlug