Social Impact Co-ordinator | Job Description
Keen to start a career with an award winning social enterprise and certified B Corp?
Madlug is looking for a new team member to bring energy and innovation to the social impact side of our organisation and help us achieve our mission.
We will give 90,000 pack away travel bags to children in care across the UK and Ireland by April 2024 because no child should carry their life in a bin bag or plastic shopping bag.
ROLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with current Health Trusts, Local Authorities, Charities, Agencies and develop new bag giving opportunities
- Develop systems and processes to check and report on the impact of our bag giving.
- Increase monthly “gift a bag” subscriptions and provide subscribers with frequent updates
- Support bid writing for grant/trust applications
- Update all corporate customers on their social impact
- Write annual reports on social impact achievements
- Provide monthly updates for board and staff team
- Preparation of Social Impact reports for Madlug CIC directors, Madlug Foundation Trustees and wider publication
- Maintaining the giving and fundraising database and documents
- Provide admin support for Madlug CEO in relation to all social impact projects
- Madlug is a small team and this position will require you to carry out additional responsibilities as and when needed.
- This post is supported by Rank Foundation. You will be required to attend and participate in relevant Rank Net meetings/conferences. This may include travel to the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate from past experience your ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Be able to demonstrate your interest in making a social impact
- Be highly motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Experience and confidence using IT
- Flexible approach to duties
- In possession of a full driving license
- A lived experience, interest or knowledge of the care system for children and young people.
- Experience of fundraising, sales or customer service
- 37.5 hours per week (evening & weekend work may be required at times)
- Madlug HQ, Richhill, Co Armagh - though remote working may be possible/required at certain times
Salary & Benefits:
- £21,000 per annum
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Leadership Development
- Generous discount of Madlug products