Grey Laptop Roll-Top Backpack
Secure Checkout with:
Take your work anywhere with our Grey Laptop Roll-top Backpack! Its padded laptop compartment protects your tech, and its 19-litre capacity gives you plenty of room for your papers, books, and supplies.
Its sustainable design is made with recycled polyester, while its roll-top closure, adjustable straps, and comfortable back panel make it ideal for students, travel, and commuting to work. Stay hydrated on the move with the easy access external bottle pocket. Now get ready to conquer your day in style!
Part of our Roll-Top collection.
- Product Info
- Delivery / Returns
- Our Mission Video
- Social Impact
- One size fits all
- Capacity: 19 litres
- 600D Durable fabric (100% Recycled)
- Recycled fabric equivalent to 12 post-consumer bottles
- Roll Top & Clip Closure
- Padded Back Panel
- External access padded laptop compartment (15.6")
- Padded Adjustable shoulder straps
- Carry Handles
- Zippered front pocket with organiser section
- Internal zipped pocket
- Iconic printed logo
FREE UK Delivery (over £75)
Standard Shipping (5-7 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class: £4.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £5.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
DHL Express (UK) also available.
We ship to Republic of Ireland, Europe, and the Rest of the World. Find out full delivery and returns information.
Do your products come with a warranty?
All our bags, apparel, accessories and merchandise come with a one-year warranty.
What is covered under warranty?
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines, for example).
Incidental and consequential damages are not covered by this warranty, nor are labor charges or damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Madlug.
Any repair or replacement, covered by our warranty, will be at our expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement Product back to you. If the Product needs replacing but is no longer available, we will substitute your original Product for a comparable Madlug Product.
How do I file a warranty claim?
If you wish to file a warranty claim please get in touch with us at email@example.com and include a copy of your proof of purchase in the email, the name of the product and a description of the problem. At Madlug, we throughly check our backpacks to ensure they meet our high standards. If however, a problem does occur that is caused by a manufacturing defect in the material, or the workmanship, we will in our discretion, fix or replace the product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions.
How many bags have been donated?
To date over 70,000 bags have been donated with a further 10,000 bags in production and they will be fully distributed throughout 2023.
What bag do the children get?
The bag itself is unbranded to avoid stigma. It folds away to fit neatly into a sock drawer or a Social Worker’s car boot without wasting storage space. And each bag has a label that says “You are incredible” to remind every child that they have value, worth and dignity.
How do you give the donated bags?
In 2022 alone, we donated over 12,000 pack-away travel bags across the UK and Ireland. These go to social workers in local authorities and foster carers, as well as directly to young people and their families.
How do you decide where the bags go?
Bags are donated at our own discretion according to where there is a need for them. We partner with various local authorities largely across the UK and Ireland, seeking out new partnerships through word of mouth.
100% Committed to our cause.
We're a certified social enterprise registered as a "Community Interest Company". This means that you can be assured that 100% of our profits and assets are locked to benefit children in care.
Read more on our social impact here
- ACAli C.Verified BuyerReviewingMustard Laptop Roll-Top BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, High Quality , Durable, Great Cause, FunctionalityRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoGreat work bag
I love this rucksack, it's well made and a good size. Great colour. Quick delivery.
- JMJEN M.Verified BuyerReviewingMustard Laptop Roll-Top BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts High Quality , Good Storage Size, Easily Adjustable, Great Cause, DurableRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it
Love the colour, love the size, love the design, love the durability, love the style, love the ethos!
- MMMayur M.Verified BuyerReviewingMustard Laptop Roll-Top BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts High Quality , Great Colours, Durable, Great Cause, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat bag and a great cause
Couldn't be happier with the bag and supporting the company's mission
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerReviewingGrey Laptop Roll-Top BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Cause, High Quality , Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely love it
This is just the ticket. There's plenty of room for me 16" laptop in the sleeve, as well as A4 diary, lunch, jacket glasses, tissues, pens, mobile, snacks, first aid kit and all other paraphernalia that somehow seem to be essential for teaching assistants these days and is still very comfortable.
But as someone who volunteers with homeless young people, the cause behind it is so much more important. The bag looks good enough to prompt questions, so it'll give plenty of opportunity to talk about the Madlug's vision too. Very happy indeed.MMadlug1 month ago
Thank you very much for your feedback on the various features of this bag. Happy Madlugging!
- NBNancy B.Verified BuyerReviewingGrey Laptop Roll-Top BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Cause, Durable, Functionality, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReally pleased with my bag
Good size and quality.