Mustard Yellow Roll-Top ECO Backpack
Secure Checkout with:
Made from recycled plastic bottles, the ECO Roll-Top Backpack is a durable bag for daily use. The bag has a 20-litre capacity, leaving plenty of room for your essentials.
For added comfort while on the move, it has padded back and base panels, as well as adjustable shoulder straps. There is also a padded laptop compartment compatible with laptops up to 15.6”. The ECO Roll-Top is available in four colours.
Part of our Roll-Top Backpack collection.
- Product Info
- Delivery / Returns
- Our Mission Video
- Social Impact
- One size fits all
- Capacity: 20 litres
- 100% Recycled 600D Polyester Durable Fabric
- Recycled Polyester made from 100% rPET, equivalent to 12 post-consumer bottles
- Zippered pocket for essentials
- Padded laptop compartment compatible to 15.6"
- Iconic printed logo
- Paracord zip pulls
FREE UK Delivery (over £75)
Standard Shipping (5-7 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class: £4.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £5.99
(1-3 business days after dispatch)
DHL Express (UK) also available.
We ship to Republic of Ireland, Europe, and the Rest of the World. Find out full delivery and returns information.
Do your products come with a warranty?
All our bags, apparel, accessories and merchandise come with a one-year warranty.
What is covered under warranty?
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines, for example).
Incidental and consequential damages are not covered by this warranty, nor are labor charges or damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Madlug.
Any repair or replacement, covered by our warranty, will be at our expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement Product back to you. If the Product needs replacing but is no longer available, we will substitute your original Product for a comparable Madlug Product.
How do I file a warranty claim?
If you wish to file a warranty claim please get in touch with us at email@example.com and include a copy of your proof of purchase in the email, the name of the product and a description of the problem. At Madlug, we throughly check our backpacks to ensure they meet our high standards. If however, a problem does occur that is caused by a manufacturing defect in the material, or the workmanship, we will in our discretion, fix or replace the product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions.
How many bags have been donated?
To date over 70,000 bags have been donated with a further 10,000 bags in production and they will be fully distributed throughout 2023.
What bag do the children get?
The bag itself is unbranded to avoid stigma. It folds away to fit neatly into a sock drawer or a Social Worker’s car boot without wasting storage space. And each bag has a label that says “You are incredible” to remind every child that they have value, worth and dignity.
How do you give the donated bags?
In 2022 alone, we donated over 12,000 pack-away travel bags across the UK and Ireland. These go to social workers in local authorities and foster carers, as well as directly to young people and their families.
How do you decide where the bags go?
Bags are donated at our own discretion according to where there is a need for them. We partner with various local authorities largely across the UK and Ireland, seeking out new partnerships through word of mouth.
100% Committed to our cause.
We're a certified social enterprise registered as a "Community Interest Company". This means that you can be assured that 100% of our profits and assets are locked to benefit children in care.
Read more on our social impact here
- MHMatthew H.Verified BuyerReviewingBlack Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Great CauseRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoLarger than I expected but that's been useful.
Good bag, feels sturdy and is comfortable on my back. Larger than I thought it would be but it's been useful for a short holiday we're on.
Great cause and a great idea too.
Have only had it a few days so can't be sure how strong it will be in the longer term but seems good so far.MMadlug5 minutes ago
Thank you for your feedback and your support of the movement!
- RHRoger H.Verified ReviewerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, High Quality , Great Cause, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMadlug Roll top Backpack
Very good backpack. Quality designed and manufactured. Fantastic scheme to help children in care by supplying them with a backpack.MMadlug4 days ago
Thanks for your feedback, and for supporting the Madlug movement!
- BDBridget D.Verified BuyerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, High Quality , Great Cause, Great Colours, FunctionalityRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLovely product!
Sturdy fabric, lovely colour, very roomy and with the fold down top extra room if needed. I would definitely recommend
- ASAdele S.Verified BuyerReviewingTeal Blue Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, High Quality , Great Cause, Functionality, DurableRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent bag, excellent cuase
It is clear it has been made with quality materials and care has been taken to make sure it withstands use. I love the fact it is an eco friendly bag and that it also donates a bag to a young person in care, couldn't be a better bag to buy around personally!
- CDCormac D.Verified BuyerReviewingDeep Olive Green Roll-Top ECO BackpackI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Colours, High Quality , Great Cause, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat purchase
Love the green Eco roll-top. Was looking for a way to support this great cause and get a sustainable bag.MMadlug4 weeks ago
Thanks Cormac for supporting the Madlug movement!