LEARN l Keeping On Track
Are you finding it hard to keep those resolutions you made at the start of the year? Never fear, Madlug is here to help you make 2018 the best year yet! Here are our top 5 tips for keeping on track beyond January.
1. If you’ve stopped, simply start again. It’s incredibly easy to remember that a year is a very long time. There’s still 334 days left, that’s over 90% of the year - make it count!
2. Celebrate what you have done so far. Lost a couple of pounds? Cut down on smoking? Joined the gym? Whatever it is, celebrate it! We’re quick to point out the failures but it’s hard to use that as motivation.
3. Be realistic with your targets. If January hasn’t gone as you planned, maybe consider tweaking your goals to make them more achievable? Don't give yourself a get out jail free card, but don't let unrealistic goals keep you from trying.
4. Get social. Life is so much easier when you’ve friends along for the ride. Who can help you reach your goals in 2018? Do they even know what you’re going after this year? Ask them to check in with you regularly.
5. Review. Set a reminder in your diary for 3, 6 and 9 months time to check on your progress. Repeat steps 1-4 above as necessary, especially number 2!
Now that you're on the right path to success in 2018 let us know what goals you've set by commenting below. We want to celebrate with you and cheer you on! And if you want to know about our plans for 2018 click here.
Spring brings a fresh wave of excitement for travellers seeking new adventures. But with countless destinations to choose from, where should you go for the ultimate spring getaway? Read on as we reveal the top spots to visit this season, ensuring your spring travels are nothing short of amazing.